You can export your data from Hustle easily at anytime. In this article, we'll explain how to pull contacts, messaging and actions data from a single group and goal. You can also now pull data across your entire organization! For more information, please see our article here.
1) You can export data for a single group in the Group Settings page. Click on Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page. Then, click on the Export link to kickstart the download process.
Shortcut 🏁: If you're on the Contacts tab, you can click on the "Export" button to quickly jump to the export section of the Group Settings page.
2) On the group level, you can export:
- Contacts - all contacts in the group with accompanying data like custom fields, all tags and external (VAN) IDs.
- Messages - inbound and outbound messages within the group with accompanying data like which agent sent the message, the time the message was sent and external (VAN) IDs.
1) You can export data for a single goal from the Goals page by clicking "Export Data" next to the goal name. A download will begin immediately.
2) On the goal level, you can export:
- Actions - all button actions that have been recorded for the goal with accompanying data about the contacts that took those actions, custom ID, and external (VAN) IDs.