You can export your data from Hustle easily at anytime. In this article, we'll explain how to pull contacts, messaging and actions data from a single group and goal. You can also now pull data across your entire organization! For more information, please see our article here.
1) You can export data for a single group in the Group Settings page. Click on Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page. Then, click on the Export link to kickstart the download process.
NOTE: If you're on the Contacts tab, you can click on the Export button to quickly jump to the export section of the Group Settings page.
2) On the group level, you can export:
- Contacts - all contacts in the group with their accompanying data.
- External ID (integration IDs) and type, phone number, notes, follow up comments, phone number type (mobile, landline), email, first and last name, group name, whether or not they are opted out from receiving texts, all tags associated with their profile, time stamp of deactivation, and all custom fields.
- Messages - inbound and outbound messages within the group with their accompanying data.
- Created at (time sent), message, group name, agent name, contact's phone number, contact's first and last name, contact's full name, contact external ID and integration type, contact's email, whether message was inbound (received by agent) or outbound (sent by agent), agent notes, agent follow up comments, and all custom fields.
1) You can export data for a single goal from the Goals page by clicking Export Data next to the goal name. A download will begin immediately.
2) On the goal level, you can export:
- Actions - all button actions that have been recorded for the goal with accompanying data about the contacts that took those actions, custom ID, and external (VAN) IDs.