You can export your data from Hustle easily at anytime. In this article, we'll explain how to pull contacts, messaging and actions data from a single group and goal. You can also now pull data across your entire organization! For more information, please see our article here.
Getting a Group Export
1) You can export data for a single group in the Group Settings page. Click on Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page. Then, click on the Export link to kickstart the download process.
Shortcut 🏁: If you're on the Contacts tab, you can click on the "Export" button to quickly jump to the export section of the Group Settings page.
2) On the group level, you can export:
- Contacts - all contacts in the group with accompanying data like custom fields, all tags and external (VAN) IDs.
- Messages - inbound and outbound messages within the group with accompanying data like which agent sent the message, the time the message was sent and external (VAN) IDs.
Getting a Goal Export
1) You can export data for a single goal from the Goals page by clicking "Export Data" next to the goal name. A download will begin immediately.
2) On the goal level, you can export:
- Actions - all button actions that have been recorded for the goal with accompanying data about the contacts that took those actions, custom ID, and external (VAN) IDs.