This article will explain how to create your user account once you have a security code. Creating your user account from here is simple and straightforward! It all starts when you receive a text from Hustle. If you have not received a text, please contact the Hustle administrator for your organization so that they can send you one.
Creating a Hustle Account
1) First, you will need an invite token, or Security Code, which will be sent to you via text when your admin adds you as a user. The text from Hustle will contain a 5-character security code and a link to the mobile-optimized sign-up page. The security code is valid for 72 hours. Tap the link to visit the page on your mobile device or enter the URL, web.hustle.life/signup, to visit the page on your browser.
2) Enter your code from the original invite text, and click "Verify". Once the code is validated, you will be taken to the next page.
NOTE: The security code field is not case sensitive. We recommend copying and pasting the token directly from the text message on mobile devices.
3) Now you will need to review and verify the name and phone number listed for your account. Once you have verified your information is correct, proceed to create a new password for your account. Confirm the new password by entering it again and then click "Sign Up".
NOTE: Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters.
4) To use Hustle on your mobile device, click on the appropriate app store link and you will be taken directly to the app download page. After you download the app, just login with your email and password. To use Hustle in your browser, go to web.hustle.life/login.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Still didn't receive an invite SMS?
Contact your organization administrator. Ask them to double check that they have added your correct phone number, and ask them to resend the invite.
NOTE: Admins can copy and send the security code to agents directly. To see how, you can view the article here.
If either option doesn't work, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization name, and phone number.
NOTE: If you already have a Hustle account, you will not receive a security code when an administrator adds you to a new group or organization. Your new workflows will simply show up in your agent portal.
2) See an "invite is invalid" message?
Confirm that you entered the security code correctly. On a mobile device, it may be easier to copy it from the text and paste it into the field. If it has been over 72 hours since your admin sent your code, they will need to resend a new fresh code for you to create your account.
If that doesn't work, contact email@example.com with your name, organization name, and phone number.
3) Account information is incorrect?
Ask your organization administrator to double check and edit the information they have entered for your account. You can direct them to this help page for more information on how to do this.