When creating a new goal, you can add response scripts that are available for agents to use in their reply workflows. These scripts will appear when your agents use the toggle to mark an RSVP yes or no to an event goal. Admins can also create many additional canned responses while creating goals.
Creating Response Scripts For Your Organizers
1) To create a response script, start by going to the Goals tab and clicking the Add Goal button.
2) Under Goal Type, select the type of goal you wish to make. In this example, we are making an Invite to Event goal.
3) Scroll down to Response Scripts and select the Enable response scripts option. You will see two default response scripts, and may click Edit above either box to make any changes.
4) You can also enable and customize response scripts for your reminder workflows. Just scroll down Step 2: Reminders when creating your goal, select the Enabled option, and click the Edit above each box to make any changes to any individual script.
5) At the very bottom of the goal you will see 'More Options', and you can select Enable additional scripts.
This will allow you to add any number of additional scripts that can help your agents answer typical questions contacts may ask. For example, you can add an additional script about the location of the event.
NOTE: After your goal has been created, you can edit your response scripts by clicking the Edit button next to the goal name, and scrolling down to the Edit button above any script you wish to change.
If you wish to see what you can do to make your scripts more effective, please visit our Best Practices Guide.