To Hustle right from your computer, use our speedy Hustle web app!
Go to web.hustle.life (using Chrome), log in with your same credentials from the mobile app, and you are ready to start Hustling!
Using Web App on Chrome
- Once you log in, click Hustle at the top of the page to view your Workflows. Tap on your current available workflow(s) then simply keep clicking "Send" in the bottom-right corner to send out each personalized message.
- After sending out all your invite messages, proceed to respond in your Reply Workflow. Be sure to use the Yes/No reply capture feature, click the Toggle once for yes or twice for no. If your admin pre-filled response scripts for you, the suggested reply will appear when you click the toggle, then click Send at the bottom of the page. Beyond the Yes/No replies, you can also select of your admin's suggested response scripts by clicking the list icon on the bottom-left of the message.
- In addition to your workflow view, the Messages tab at the top of the page will allow you to view individual messages, use the Yes/No toggle, send scripted responses, add tags, and opt people out.
- To opt someone out, click the red minus button at the top of their message, then confirm. You can also opt someone out by clicking the gear icon, then scrolling down to the red opt-out button.
- To add tags to a contact, click on their message, then the gear icon to the right of the opt-out button. You’ll see an option to Add a Tag underneath their initials.
- Note 📝: There is no option to call a contact from the web app. Contacts also will not be able to call you, so if you would like to make sure that is an option, just Hustle from your mobile app.