VAN is a useful tool to keep track of voter and poll data. Besides the VAN Survey Questions goal type that tracks Survey Questions answers, the integration can also track Canvass Results (via tags), and sync Event response. Use of our integration requires a minimum admin level of Group Administrator.
NOTE: You will need to set up your VAN integration before setting up Event or Survey integration.
Additionally, the integration must be managed before answers can push to VAN. It is not possible to capture answers first, and then push them natively from Hustle.
- On an existing goal, you wish to sync, click the drop-down menu next to the Edit button.
- In the Integrations window, choose the destination:
NOTE: When selecting an integration, the source matters! If the VAN ID does not match the source the list was cut from, the results will not record in VAN. If this occurs, it is possible to export goal data and manually upload the results into VAN.
- Select to sync to VAN Event or Survey Question.
- For VAN EVENT
- Input Event ID
- Click Load VAN Event ID
- Select Shift, Role and Location values from the drop down
- For VAN Survey Question
- Select the Survey Question
- Select the Survey Question answers corresponding to how the contacts will be marked.
- For VAN EVENT
- To add an additional integration, event or survey question to the sync, click the + icon at the top of the Integrations window.
- An action in Hustle will create an event signup for the Contact (matched by phone number) for the given event status ID in VAN, or
- An action in Hustle will create a survey question response for Person for the given survey question in VAN