This guide will explain how to add an administrator to your organization and grant them access to all groups in the organization-- you will need organization level access to perform these actions.
Note 📝: Organization-level admins will have access to do the following things:
- Add, edit and hide Groups
- Bulk upload Contacts
- Add Agents
- Create and edit Goals
- Create, edit and delete Tags
- Create Custom Fields
- Add other Organization and Group-level administrators
- Setup Integrations
- Modify Organization settings
- Download all organization data
Adding Organizer with Org Level Access
1) Before we get started, you will need to check with the person you want to add as an org administrator that they have an existing Hustle account.
Note 📝: If they do not and need to create an account, please refer to this article for more info.
2) After you have confirmed that they have a Hustle user account, click on the Settings tab located in the left side navigation bar-- then click on General Settings.
3) Scroll down to the Organization Administrators section; type or copy & paste the full email address of the Hustle user you would like to designate as an org admin. Click on the email in the dropdown menu that appears or press the Enter key on your keyboard to confirm the entry.
4) If you wish to remove an org admin, click the Remove option next to their name. This will apply to their account immediately.