Strong relationships with contacts are built and established through consistency over time. Whether it's matching specific contacts to specific organizers, sharing the load evenly between your team, or reassigning contacts during change-- Hustle will intuitively help you assign contacts to your agents so they can message contacts from the same phone number for multiple goals.
1. Go to the Admin Panel and click on the Contacts tab.
2. After uploading contacts, you will see a notification with a hyperlink-- click on "Assign them."
NOTE: There is a 10k contact limit on how many contacts you can assign to your agents. However, for a sustainable number of conversations, we recommend no more than 2k contacts per agent if you want to quick reply time and quantity sustainable.
3. You will then be given options of how you’d like to make the assignments. Make a selection then click on the "Assign Contacts" button:
1. Add 3 columns to your CSV file (Agent First, Agent Phone Number, Agent Email).
2. Add the agent info in those columns in the same rows as the contacts you’d like to be assigned to them.
3. When you are ready to import, choose the relevant headers, then select "assign to organizer specified in each row (will reassign existing contacts)".
1. Go to the Organizers tab and click on the "Actions" button for the organizer whose contact's you wish to reassign.
2. In the reassignment window, you will then be given options on the manner in which you wish to reassign. Make a selection then click on the "Assign Contacts" button.
NOTE: you will also be prompted to reassign an agent's contacts before you remove an agent from a group