Strong relationships with contacts are built and established through consistency over time. Using Hustle, you can assign contacts to your agents so only the assigned agent can message those assigned contacts, from the same phone number, for multiple goals.
For instructions on how to assign contacts while importing them, see How do I upload my contacts to Hustle?
• Assignments don’t affect goals using the Anyone messaging strategy. For more information, see Assignment Strategies.
• There’s a 10k limit on how many contacts you can assign to your agents in a group. To maintain quick and quality replies we recommend assigning no more than 2k contacts per agent. For more information, see What are the limits for groups, agents & contacts?
- How do I assign all of my contacts?
- How do I assign individual contacts?
- How do I assign contacts using a CSV file?
- How do I reassign an agent’s contacts?
How do I assign all of my contacts?
If you don’t assign contacts during an import, you can easily assign all of them at once on the Contacts tab. To assign every contact that is unassigned:
- In the Admin Panel, after uploading contacts, click on the Contacts tab.
- At the top of the page you’ll see a notification > click Assign them.
- Choose how you’d like to assign contacts > Assign contacts.
How do I assign individual contacts?
To assign specific contacts to specific agents:
- Go to the Admin Panel and click on the Contacts tab.
- Check the box next to the names of the contacts you want to assign > Assign.
- To mark every contact check the box next to Name in the top header row.
- From the drop down menu, choose Assign to a specific set of agents and select which agents you’d like to assign the selected contacts to > Save.
How do I assign contacts using a CSV file?
- Add the following 3 columns to the CSV file used to import contacts. If you don’t have a CSV file with the contacts in your group, see How do I export data from Hustle? For instructions on how to export the contacts in a Hustle group.
- Agent First
- Agent Phone Number
- Agent Email
- In the same row as the info of the contact you want to assign the agent to, add the agent’s info under those columns.
- Set the relevant headers for the other columns.
- At the bottom of the page, choose Assign to the agent specified in each row > click Import contacts.
How do I reassign an agent’s contacts?
Sometimes agents aren’t available to message contacts. In these situations, you can reassign contacts to make sure an agent reaches out to every contact. To reassign contacts on the agents tab:
- From the Agents tab in the admin panel, click on (...) next to the agent whose contact's you want to reassign.
- Click Reassign Agent's Contacts.
- Choose how you want to reassign the contacts. You can reassign to one or several specific agents in the group, or you can randomly reassign contacts to all of your agents. Once you've made a selection click Save.
To reassign individual contacts, from the Contacts tab, follow the instructions in How do I assign individual contacts?
Note: You'll also be prompted to reassign the contacts of any agent you remove.