You can now track whether your contacts are calling their legislators in the admin panel!
How to set this feature up:
• Add a custom field called "legislator_number" in your organization's settings tab.
• Add a column on your CSV with the legislators phone number and upload it in your contacts section.
• When you're creating your Legislative Contact Goal, check the "get phone number from custom field" and select the "legislator_number" from the drop down menu.
Once your goal is created, your organizers can start texting. Each contact will be sent a unique tracking number that let's you see if they've clicked the number they were texted and called their legislator!
How to see how many calls were made:
• On your goals page for your group you'll see how many people said they will contact, how many said they won't, and the number that were actually contacted.
• Any contact that made the phone call will be removed from your reminders list, so you won't bother people who made phone calls.
Note📝: Call tracking cannot be disabled for an active Goal already in progress. Any Goals created while phone tracking is enabled will continue for the duration of the Goal. Once call tracking is disabled any new Goals created will be created without call tracking.