You can now track whether your contacts are calling their legislators in the admin panel!
How to set this feature up:
• Add a custom field called "legislator_number" in your organization's settings tab.
• Add a column on your CSV with the legislators phone number and upload it in your contacts section.
• When you're creating your Legislative Contact Goal, check the "get phone number from custom field" and select the "legislator_number" from the drop down menu.
Once your goal is created, your organizers can start texting. Each contact will be sent a unique tracking number that let's you see if they've clicked the number they were texted and called their legislator!
How to see how many calls were made:
• On your goals page for your group you'll see how many people said they will contact, how many said they won't, and the number that were actually contacted.
• Any contact that made the phone call will be removed from your reminders list, so you won't bother people who made phone calls.