Goals create the workflows that your agents will use to send messages to contacts. When you choose a goal type the corresponding work flow will populate with relevant script templates and goal steps (i.e. reminder options).
You can choose from 5 different goal types:
- Event Attendance
- Use this to do outreach for online and offline events. The sample script language that populates includes liquid variables for event date and time, which pulls in what you have entered when creating the goal. Make sure to enable reminders and add your script there as well. Reminders are HUGE for turnout. Everyone who your agents have marked “RSVP Yes” in the app as people respond will automatically be added to the “Reminders” workflow.
- Volunteer Staffing
- Use this when you are recruiting volunteers for specific volunteer shifts. The sample script language that auto-populates in the work flow will include the volunteer staffing date. Your agents will be able to mark “ “ and “ “ while using the Hustle app.
- Contact Re-engagement
- This is a good goal type to use when you're reaching out to contacts who have showed interest before, but you may not have been in touch with for a while.
- Raise Money
- Reach your prospective, current and lapsed donors through text with this goal type. Whether it's a follow-up on a pledge, ask in a key moment for your work, or follow-up after an event, you can add a clickable fundraising link directly into your text. Consider using custom fields in your script to personalize the message to your potential donors.
- Legislative Contact
- You can use this goal type whenever you need your supporters to make a call, and Hustle will track those calls made automatically. If the contacts you're targeting have unique people and phone numbers they need to call, you can upload that information with your CSV and pull that information into the script. Remember to first add the custom fields you will be uploading (ex. “rep_name” and “rep_phone”).