Yes! Group admins can import lists from VAN in any group of which they're an admin. There are a few differences in the experience for a group admin as follows:
- Custom Fields & Field matching: Group admins won't be able to create new custom fields when importing
- Tags: Group admins can't create tags, but they can apply them when importing a list from VAN to Hustle
- Tags are tags that live with the contact profile for use in targeting and organization.
- Tags that have been connected to VAN Activist Codes, Survey Question Responses or Canvass Results will not appear for use in the VAN My List import flow.
- Groups: They can only view groups they're an admin of and won't be able to create a new group.
NOTE: The integration must already be set up by an org admin. If it hasn't been set up, the group admin will be prompted to contact their org admin to get it set up.