Make Hustle secure and safe to use, and protecting our customer's data remains a priority for us. While we wish we could handle everything for you in terms of security, there are many factors outside of Hustle's control that can affect your security when using Hustle. To make sure our customers are aware of the shared security responsibilities, we've published this guide.
- Safeguard your data once you upload it to Hustle
- Ensure up-to-date encryption ciphers are used to protect customer data
- Scan and test our web application and infrastructure for vulnerabilities and resolve any issues
- Make sure our service is operating properly
- Keep up with industry best practices regarding security
- Inform you of any security incidents that might affect your organization
- Keeping Hustle passwords safe and not sharing them
- Making sure devices you use Hustle with are up-to-date, safe to use and free of malware, etc
- Keeping data exported (such as export files) from Hustle safe and secure
- Not using the service for spam, harassment, or any other violations of our Acceptable Use Policy
- Training your staff on cybersecurity awareness and best practices
- Inform Hustle of any security incidents, issues or concerns related to using Hustle
Reporting Security Incidents
If you suspect a security issue or anyone in your organization's Hustle account may have been compromised, please contact Hustle support at email@example.com or submit a ticket at help.hustle.com and we'll look into the issue.