For US and PR organizations with MMS enabled, account and organization admins can add and manage video clips from the Media Library. Once admins have uploaded video clips to the Media Library, they will be able to add them to Hustle scripts. For more information on video clips, see How do I send video clips in Hustle?
- How do I get to the Media Library?
- How do I upload a video clip to the Media Library?
- How do I archive video clips?
How do I get to the Media Library?
Admins can access the Media Library from the left navigation panel in the admin panel.
Note: If your org does not have MMS enabled, you will need to contact your account admin to enable MMS.
How do I upload a video clip to the Media Library?
Organization and Account admins can follow these steps from the admin panel:
- Go to an organization with MMS enabled
- From the organization menu, select Media Library
- There will be an option to Upload Video. Select Upload Video and choose the video file you wish to include in your message.
- Once you select the video file, it can take a few minutes for Hustle to process the file before it can be included in messages. Feel free to navigate away from the page while Hustle processes the video.
Note: Failed uploads will appear in the library as errored with the message “Optimization failed…”
Once the video file uploads successfully, the thumbnail and file name will appear in the media library. Files successfully uploaded to the media library are now available to be added to scripts.
How do I see Media Details?
- Once admins click on a specific video clip, they will have the option to download, send themselves a preview text, and archive clips from the Media Details page.
How do I download a video clip?
- From the Media Details page, click the blue Download button to download video clips to your computer.
How do I send a preview text?
- From the Media Details page, press the blue Send Preview button to send yourself a preview text.
How do I archive video clips?
- Admins can archive video clips in the Media Library. From the Media Details page, press the red Archive button and the clip will move to a separate folder with archived media.
- To unarchive a clip, select the blue Unarchive button and the clip will return to the Media Library.