This article provides details on how Hustle Admins can enable multi-factor authentication for their Hustle account.
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is an extra layer of security for Hustle Admin accounts. Instead of only entering a password to log in, you’ll also periodically enter a code either emailed or texted to your phone number. This additional step helps make sure that you, and only you, can access your account.
Note: Only Hustle admins can enable MFA for their accounts. For more information about Hustle admins, see What are Hustle admins?
How do I turn on MFA for my Hustle account?
To turn on MFA for a Hustle admin account:
- Login to the admin panel.
- Click the initials in the top right corner > Profile Settings.
- Scroll down and under Account Security, check the box next to Enable MFA.
- Click Save to enable MFA for the Hustle admin account.
- Click the initials in the top right > Logout.
- Log back into the Hustle Account. Enter the number you want to use with MFA > Continue. A 6 digit code will be sent to the number entered.
- Enter the six digit code > Continue.
- Copy and safely record the recovery code in case the account gets locked out of. Once saved, check the box and click Continue to login to your Hustle Account.
How do I sign in to Hustle with MFA?
After MFA is enabled for a Hustle admin account, signing into the account will require both the password and access to the account’s phone number.
To login to an MFA enabled Hustle account:
- From the admin panel, enter your email and password > Log In.
- A 6 digit code will be sent to the number set for MFA. Enter the 6 digit code and click Continue to login to the Hustle admin account. Note: MFA codes expire after 5 minutes.
- If there are issues receiving the code, click Resend to send another code to the number set for MFA.
- Click Try another method to have a code sent to the account’s email, or to login with the account’s recovery code.