Hustle allows Organization Administrators to enable the ability for their group administrators to add tags when pushing a list from VAN My List to Hustle. This allows group admins to have greater control over targeting contacts and reporting more relevant data back to VAN. To enable this feature for your group admins you must be an org admin and already have a VAN My List integration configured.
- From the admin panel, navigate to your organization's Settings and scroll down to Advanced Settings within the General Settings tab.
- Check the option to 'Allow group administrators to create new tags when importing a list via an integration'.
- Select 'Save' to save your settings. Your group admins now have the ability to add tags when pushing a list from VAN My List.
Now Group Admins will see the option to add tags to the VAN My List import sync.
Some things to note:
- Tags created by Group Administrators will be created as Admin eyes only and will not display for agents.
- Tags connected to VAN Activist Codes, Survey Question Responses or Canvass Results will not appear for use in the Van My List import flow.
- Only Organization Administrators can manage existing tags. Group admins cannot edit or delete tags and do not have access to view the tags section.
- Group Administrators cannot add tags when uploading contacts via CSV file.