By default, if a contact calls the phone number that they were texted from they’ll be routed to the last agent who messaged them (if the agent has the Hustle mobile app installed).
However, admins can set up organizations and groups in Hustle to route phone calls from contacts to a specific number.
Note: Since the call is coming through the Hustle mobile app, the contact's and agent's personal number won’t be visible and is protected at all times.
With Inbound Routing enabled when a contact calls the number messaging them, their call gets automatically routed to a number or voicemail specified by admins.
How do I route calls in a group?
To route calls in a group:
- From the admin panel, click Groups on the left side.
- Click the name of the group where you want to route calls.
- Click the Group Settings tab.
- Under Inbound calls check:
- Connect to the organization's inbound routing number: Connect calls in the group to the number set in the organization's settings.
- Connect them to this phone number: Connect calls in the group to a specific phone number.
How do I route calls in an organization?
To route calls in an organization:
- From the admin panel, click Settings on the left side.
- Scroll down, and under Inbound calls check:
- Connect to the agent who last texted them: Connects calls in the organization to the agent who last messaged the contact.
- Connect them to this phone number: Connect calls in the organization to the phone number entered in the field.
Note: Calls will follow the settings configured in a group first if both the organization and group are configured to route calls.