Settings for organizations can be adjusted by Organization and Account Admins and affect all groups within the organizations.
All organizational display information can be changed within the organization’s General settings.
Both the organization’s name and its vocabulary can be changed at any time. To change it, click within the text box, change the text, and click the Save button toward the bottom of the settings page.
The vocabulary discussed here will change the display names of your Hustle users’ roles in order to more appropriately address the relationship of your organization to those who are being contacted and those doing the contacting.
The vocabulary set here asks for both the singular and plural forms of each role so they can properly reflect these terms in Group views.
Settings changed in an organization’s Advanced Settings are reflected in every group within an organization.
NOTE: Inbound routing numbers are the exception to the rule. If an inbound routing number is set for both an organization and a group, the group’s inbound routing number is honored.
- Do not show popups that interrupt agent workflows prevents web popups from opening up when an agent is using the web interface to Hustle. This has no effect on agents using the mobile app interface.
- Allow group administrators to add contacts via CSV upload gives group admins the ability to add a CSV of contacts to a group they have admin rights to access.
- Allow group administrators to export group level data gives group admins the ability to export goal, contacts, and messages tables for their group.
- Allow group administrators to create tags when importing a list via an integration gives Group Admins the ability to create and assign new tags when importing contacts into Hustle via an integration.
- Track phone calls for “Legislative Contact” goal types adds a metric to the Legislative Contact goal type admin dashboard showing how many contacts clicked on an invitation to call their legislator directly from their Hustle conversation.
- Inbound Routing Number sets an org-level phone number to route phone calls to if any contact calls the Hustle number that has texted them. This routing number can be overridden by a group-specific inbound routing number, where the group’s set number will be given preference over org.
Feel free to read more about MMS and its ability to enhance a message here: Using MMS in the Hustle workflow.
The MMS Protection Setting allows a privacy mode to be enabled. When this mode is elected, all photos and videos a contact sends in a conversation will be obscured for that agent until they tap the image to view it.
The Response Window is for Anyone messaging type (commonly referred to as First-Come, First-Served, of FCFS). This setting allows Admins to set the release-time a message is held. The default time is 20 minutes until adjusted. The drop-down bar displays what the current settings are at before expanding the menu.
To read more about messaging types, visit our Assigned vs. Anyone Messaging Type article.
NOTE: The response window cannot be changed for a goal once the goal is already created.