Got a link you want to send out to your contacts via Hustle? Go ahead and send ‘em!
The Share a Link goal type is perfect for sending out a survey, featuring a more detailed website for your contacts to access, or fundraising! Got a website you want your contacts to check out? Use this goal type!
NOTE: We all know it looks cool but please do not share your link in the first message. The phone carriers have a high likelihood of filtering your message due to spam, which means your contacts won’t get the message! We strongly suggest putting the link in the ‘yes’ response script.
Setting up a Share a Link goal type
- Head over to the goals tab in the admin panel and click on ‘Goal type.’ From the dropdown menu, select Share a Link goal type.
- Add a name for your goal, determine the time when goal should end (think of this like an expiration date for your goal!) and who your agents can message.
- Go ahead and add your link in the ‘Share a Link’ message box. If you want a specific link to go to a specific contact, you can add the link as a Custom Field.
NOTE: ‘Get Link from a custom field’ option does not populate if a Custom Field has not been created first.
- Setup your targeting for your goal: create your initial script, response script, and any additional response scripts that may be helpful for your agents to have access to.
- Press ‘Create Goal.’
- High five your friend, you did it!