Ever wonder how to make the most out of your campaigns with Hustle? The key is in the scripts!
Writing a good script is an art that you will get better at over time, follow these best practices to help ensure every script is the best it can be:
- The default scripts are there to provide you with an idea of where to start with your goal. To make sure your messages don’t get lost among the crowd, change it up and make it your own!
- Keep your initial scripts brief and free of images or links. Cell carriers will often filter out messages that contain images or links to prevent spam. This is particularly true if it’s the first time that a particular number has texted someone. So to cut down on this happening leave the images and links for your follow up messages! But don’t worry emojis are great and encourage conversation, so add those to your heart’s content!😄 🍍 🎈
- Your scripts should be no more than 160 characters. 160 characters not only helps ensure your messages are delivered but it also helps to boost the chances of it being read by your contact. Keeping your scripts in this range will keep the thread conversational and will build a better relationship with the contact.
NOTE: Check out this article about character limitations enforced by carriers
- The response scripts are a great place to include follow-up information, links, and images.
- Adding additional scripts to your goals will help your agents continue the conversation by providing them with all the information that they might need to pass on.
- Most of all, keep your conversations friendly and warm. If someone replies “no” to your message, send them a friendly understanding note. Something like “I understand. I hope to see you next time!” will go a long way towards keeping them open to the next time you message them.