Need to reach out to your staff members to help out for your next company outing or volunteering for your next event? We’ve got the goal type for you!
The Recruit Staff goal type is here to make it as easy as possible for you to reach out to your staff members for a number of different asks. Hosting a holiday party but, need a few extra hands? Taking part in an all company volunteer day to give back to your community? Putting on your very first text bank? The Recruit Staff goal type will make it easy for you to get the help you need ASAP!
Setting up a Recruit Staff goal type
- Head over to the Goals tab in the admin panel and click on ‘Goal type.’ From the dropdown menu, select Recruit Staff.
- Add a name for your goal, determine the time when the staffing event starts (think of this like an expiration date for your goal!) and who your agents can message.
- Setup your targeting for your goal, create your initial script and response script.
- Setup your Reminders which will allow you to send out a text message to the contacts who are interested in helping out based on who you marked as ‘interested’ in the first workflow. This will cut down on the flake-rate significantly just simply by checking in 1-3 days before the event!
- Add any additional response scripts that may be helpful for your agents to have access to while sending out messages.
- Then press ‘Create Goal.’
- Go get a celebration slice of pizza!🍕