Wondering if there is a way for you to change the skin color of your emojis in Hustle? Well, wonder no longer! Changing the skin tone of your emoji in Hustle is an easy task and can be a great way for you to connect even further with your audience or just take a break from assuming that everyone’s skin color is akin to Bart Simpson!
Changing Emoji Skin Tone in Hustle
- Fill out your information for your Goal (Goal type, start date, messaging strategy and invitations)
- Click on the ‘Edit’ button to edit your script
- Press the ‘+ Emoji’ sign to add an emoji to your message
- Before you add the emoji into the script, to the right side of the message box for a small yellow circle.
- Click the yellow circle and that will offer up the other skin tone options available on Hustle
- Keep in mind that the skin tone will only update the emojis that have a skin tone option. Sorry regular smiley face!
- Choose which skin tone you would like and add your emoji into your script!
NOTE: Changing and emojis skin tone in Hustle only works on iOS phone and does not work on Android phones. Therefore, iPhone users will see the intended skin tone, while Android users will continue to see the default yellow emoji tone.