Did you create a group by mistake and you want to delete it? Have too many Groups in your Hustle admin panel and want to clean things up a bit? Need to hide a group for a few months but access it in the future? This article will show you how to archive and hide your Groups in Hustle!
Unfortunately, there is no way to delete Groups in Hustle because Admins are able to audit their data for all Groups on Hustle. However, if you are interested in hiding or archiving your Group, Hustle does have that capability. Scroll down to find out how!
- Head on over to the Hustle Admin Panel
- Remove all Agents from the Group you plan to archive
NOTE: Removing Agents from a Group will re-assign phone numbers to the removed Agents.
- Backdate all Goals to the past to ensure no workflows are affected during the archive
- On the left side of the screen, click ‘Manage Groups’
- On the right side of the screen, click the ‘Show in Menu’ checkbox to choose which Group you would like to hide or show in the menu
NOTE: You will still have access to Groups you have archived in the past and you have the ability to archive and re-open Groups as many times as you would like!
And voilà, the group is now archived! Please keep in mind that if you archive a group as an organizational admin, any Hustler with group admin permissions will no longer be able to access that group.