Hustle frequently releases new features and improvements to our site and mobile app. This article details the most recent changes made to Hustle. To see past feature changes and improvements, see Hustle release notes archive.
- Admins can now add and remove agents by syncing their agent list with a CSV file. For more information, see How do I add agents to groups?
- Performance improvements to the Admin Panel and the Hustle web and mobile app.
- Concluded beta testing to improve managing agents.
- Security improvements.
- When creating goals, Reminders are no longer enabled by default. For more information, see How do I use Hustle goals?
- The Send button in the mobile app is now larger for agents.
- Admins can now keep up-to-date on the changes made in Hustle, from the admin panel, by clicking See what's new! in the top right corner.
- Improved stability and responsiveness.
- If your VAN account uses "VAN My Voters" and "VAN My Campaign, My Members, My Workers" (Also known as VAN in Hustle) you can copy your integration to the other integration type! For more information see How do I connect my Hustle account with VAN?
- You can now set what area codes you prefer your groups to text from (based on availability). For more information see How do I text from a different area code? in How do I text from a specific area code?
- We've made improvements to how agents and admins sign up for Hustle! For more information see How do I create a Hustle Account?
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Account and Org admins can now archive groups. For more information see How do I delete a group in Hustle?
- You can now manage the tags on your contacts in bulk! From the contacts page, check the box next to contacts you’d like to tag. Then click > Apply Tags or Remove Tags and choose which tags you’d like to apply or remove from contacts.
- The goal form has been improved so admins can now set when workflows are available and closed. Admins can also refer to the Goal Calendar to see when initial and reminder workflows are active. For more information, see How do I use Hustle goals?
- Account administrators can now choose which specific organizations under their account can send outbound MMS. The option to enable outbound MMS for an organization is available in the Organizations tab of the Account Overview page.
- For Organizations with a VAN Integration, Admins can now manage integrations for goals at the bottom of the goal creation form for draft and launched goals. Managing your integrations in draft mode will ensure that all data is captured.