Did you just crush your last goal? Looking to duplicate the efforts? Need more agents to be sending out text with the same messages and same assignment strategy?
Duplicating goals is a great way for you to be able to preserve the information from your last goal, change the date and start a new workflow without having to create the goal from scratch.
- From the Goals tab in the Admin Panel find the goal you want to duplicate
- Click the dropdown arrow next to Edit and click Duplicate goal.
- In the Copy Goal window, change the name of the goal if needed.
- Set the Destination Group for the duplicate goal.
- Choose a new goal start time (think of this as an expiration date for your new goal)
- Check the Notify agents when workflows are available? checkbox to let your agents know that you’ve created a new workflow
- Then click Duplicate.
• Goals that were created as a duplicate can't be duplicated. • Duplicating goals will not allow you to change the assignment strategy (Assigned or First Come, First Serve). If you need to change the assignment strategy for a goal, you will need to create a new goal and not duplicate the goal.