Duplicating goals is a great way to save the information from your last goal and time creating a goal.
After duplicating a goal, all you'll need to do is change the date and start a new workflow without needing to create the goal from scratch.
Heads up! Duplication is not available for goals that target contacts based on goal results. Targeting filters based on goal results will say “only message contacts who were targeted on the goal [goal name] and any of the following happened"
- From the Goals tab in the Admin Panel find the goal you want to duplicate
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Edit > Duplicate goal
- In the Copy Goal window, change the name of the goal if needed.
- Set the Destination Group for the duplicate goal.
- Click Duplicate
- The duplicate goal will be available in the drafts of the destination group(s). Click Open in new tab to open the draft in a separate tab.