Duplicating goals is a great way to save the information from your last goal and time creating a goal.
After duplicating a goal, all you'll need to do is change the date and start a new workflow without needing to create the goal from scratch.
- From the Goals tab in the Admin Panel find the goal you want to duplicate
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Edit > Duplicate goal
- In the Copy Goal window, change the name of the goal if needed.
- Set the Destination Group for the duplicate goal.
- Click Duplicate
- The duplicate goal will be available in the drafts of the destination group(s). Click Open in new tab to open the draft in a separate tab.