Duplicating goals is a great way to save the information from your last goal and time creating a goal.
After duplicating a goal, all you'll need to do is change the date and start a new workflow without needing to create the goal from scratch.
- From the Goals tab in the Admin Panel find the goal you want to duplicate
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Edit > Duplicate goal.
- In the Copy Goal window, change the name of the goal if needed.
- Set the Destination Group for the duplicate goal.
- Click Duplicate.
- The duplicate goal will be available in the drafts of the destination group(s). Click Open in new tab to open the draft in a separate tab.
• Goals that were created as a duplicate can't be duplicated.
• When duplicating goals created in Anyone & Assigned groups, you'll need to re-configure who agents can message (the assignment strategy) in the new draft goal if the goal is duplicated into another Anyone & Assigned group. For more information, see What are the different ways agents can message contacts?