Group admins manage groups they’ve been invited to run. Group admins can edit group settings, add contacts, add agents, and create goals. For more information about admin roles, see What are the different admin Hustle roles?
Group admins can create and manage their own goals in a group and edit the settings at the group level. Group admins can’t change settings at the organization or account level.
Note: If a group admin can’t do one of the following, contact the organization admin to review the settings of the organization.
- How do I change the settings of the group?
- How do I set up an inbound routing number?
- How do I add a group admin?
- How do I export the data in my group?
- How do I import lists from VAN?
How do I change the settings of the group?
Group admins can change the settings of the group they’re an admin of by clicking the Group Settings tab in the admin panel. Here, admins can update the name, location of the group, and add a description of the group.
Note: Changing the groups location updates the area code preference for the group. This can change what area code agents will use to to message new contacts moving forward.
How do I set up an inbound routing number?
Group admins can set up an inbound routing number for the group which will re-route any phone calls made to agents. For more information about using inbound routing numbers, see How do I use an Inbound Routing Number?
How do I add a group admin?
Group admins can grant group admin level permissions to other users. To grant group admin permissions go to the Group Settings tab in the admin panel and either choose from an existing member or invite a new admin by clicking Invite a new admin.
How do I export the data in my group?
Group admins export all the data from groups they’re an admin of. To export a group’s data, go to the bottom of the Group Settings page. You'll have the option to export the group’s contacts, which will include tags, opt out data, which contacts were mobile or not, as well as all of the messages sent between agents and contacts in the group.
How do I import lists from VAN?
Group admins can import lists from VAN in groups they're an admin. There are a few differences in the experience for a group admins:
- Custom Fields & Field matching: Group admins won't be able to create new custom fields.
- Tags: By default, Group admins can't create tags, but they can apply them while importing a list from VAN to Hustle. To create Tags, contact your org. admin to turn on this setting.
- Tags are applied to the contacts in the import for use in targeting.
- Tags that have been connected to VAN Activist Codes, Survey Question Responses or Canvass Results will not appear for use in the VAN My List import flow.
- Groups: Group Admins can only view groups they're an admin of and won't be able to create new groups.
Note: The integration must already be set up by an org. admin. If it hasn't been set up, the group admin will be prompted to contact their org. admin to get it set up.