Group admins manage groups they’ve been invited to run. Group admins can edit group settings, add contacts, add agents, and create goals. For more information about admin roles, see What are the different admin Hustle roles?
Group admins can create and manage their own goals in a group and edit the settings at the group level. Group admins can’t change settings at the organization or account level.
Note: If a group admin can’t do one of the following, contact the organization admin to review the settings of the organization.
- How do I manage the settings of the group?
- How do I set up a group's phone number?
- How do I set up an inbound calling number?
- How do I add a group admin?
- How do I export the data in my group?
- How do I import lists from VAN?
- Can group admins register for 10DLC?
How do I manage the settings of the group?
Group admins can manage the settings of the group they’re an admin of by clicking the Group Settings tab in the admin panel. Here, admins can update the group's name, the location of the group, the group's phone number settings, add admins, add a description of the group, etc..
Note: Once a phone number is added to the group, the number can't be changed.
How do I set up a group's phone number?
If the group does not yet have a phone number to send messages from, admins can do so from the Goals page or by clicking Group Settings > Phone Settings > Add Phone Number and following the steps. See How do I set up a group's phone number? for instructions.
How do I set up an inbound calling number?
Group admins can set an inbound calling number for the group which will re-route any phone calls made to agents. For more information about using inbound calling numbers, see How do I route calls in Hustle?
How do I add a group admin?
Group admins can grant group admin level permissions to other users. To grant group admin permissions go to the Group Settings tab > Administrators in the admin panel and either choose from an existing member or invite a new admin by clicking Invite a new admin.
How do I export the data in my group?
Group admins can export all the data from groups they’re an admin of. For instructions on how to export the data from a group, see How do I export data from groups?
How do I add contacts with a CSV file?
Group admins can only add contacts with CSV file if an org admin has enabled the Allow group administrators to add contacts via CSV upload permission.
For more information, see What can organization admins do?
How do I import lists from VAN?
Group admins can import lists from VAN in groups they're an admin. There are a few differences in the experience for a group admins:
- Custom Fields & Field matching: Group admins won't be able to create new custom fields.
- Tags: By default, Group admins can't create tags, but they can apply them while importing a list from VAN to Hustle. To create Tags, contact your org. admin to turn on this setting.
- Tags are applied to the contacts in the import for use in targeting.
- Tags that have been connected to VAN Activist Codes, Survey Question Responses or Canvass Results will not appear for use in the VAN My List import flow.
- Groups: Group Admins can only view groups they're an admin of and won't be able to create new groups.
Note: The integration must already be set up by an org. admin. If it hasn't been set up, the group admin will be prompted to contact their org. admin to get it set up.
Can group admins register for 10DLC?
Group Admins do not have permission to apply, remove or otherwise edit TCR Brands or Campaigns on groups they have access to. If you believe you would benefit from this feature please email email@example.com.