Creating an Organization in Hustle takes time and sometimes you don’t need to reinvent the wheel with your new Organization! Hustle allows you to duplicate an Organization that you have already created by pulling out the key attributes from your previous Organization and copying them to a new Organization.
To duplicate your Organization, follow these steps:
- Head to the Account Overview page.
- Find the Organization you would like to duplicate from the list.
- Click on the ellipsis (...) on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select ‘Duplicate Organization’.
- Give your new Organization a name.
- Check which attributes you would like to copy from the original Organization. You can choose to include the following attributes:
- General Settings
- Hours of Operations
- Custom Fields
Check out this happy dance!