Ever wanted to get ahead of the game and set your team’s agenda well in advance so all you had to do in a busier time was activate your work? Goal draft states are perfect for the times you want to be ready to reach out but don’t have time to set up a complex Hustle goal. If you do things ahead of time but don't want your goal to go live immediately, goal drafts allow you to double check your work before you release your workflow into the wild!
- Navigate to ‘Show: Drafts’ at the top of a Group.
- Set up your goal similarly as you would normally. Set your goal specifics, targeting, and add your messaging and additional scripts to the goal.
- To save this goal in a holding pattern, you’ll select ‘Save Draft’ in the top header space.
- Saving as a draft returns you to the Draft homepage, where you can see all drafts listed for the group you’re in.
- Want to use this goal in another one of your groups also? Click the arrow next to edit and select 'duplicate draft'. It will then let you choose which of your groups to duplicate it into.
- To make a goal live so Agents can message your Contacts you’ll want to enter the goal’s ‘Edit’ mode and click ‘Launch’.
- Confirm your goal targeting and setup. If this all looks right, click ‘Create Goal’.
NOTE: The goal will be made actionable as soon as all conditions are met in terms of time from goal end dates, contact time, and messaging strategy (ie., if ‘Assigned’, the contacts have been assigned appropriately in the group).
- This launches the goal into live-mode and returns you to the Show: Goals pages with all active and completed goals. Hooray, you did it!
- Don't want to launch it? Rather just delete it? Click the arrow next to edit and select 'delete draft'!
NOTE: Deleting a draft is permanent and cannot be undone.
Sure feels nice to get that setup out of the way, doesn’t it?