When you’re done setting up a Goal, you can save it as a draft, so it’s ready to launch when it’s time. If you do things ahead of time but don't want your goal to go live immediately, goal drafts allow you to double check your work before you launch the goal.
Once a goal is launched, workflows become available and the following can’t be changed:
- Assignment strategy (Anyone vs. FCFS)
For more information about workflows see How do I use Hustle goals?
To save a goal as a draft:
- Go to ‘Show: Drafts’ at the top of a Group.
- Set up your goal similarly as you would normally. Set your goal specifics, targeting, and add your messaging and additional scripts to the goal.
- To save this goal in a holding pattern, you’ll select ‘Save Draft’ in the top header space.
- Saving as a draft returns you to the Draft homepage, where you can see all drafts listed for the group you’re in.
- Want to use this goal in another one of your groups also? Click the arrow next to edit and select 'duplicate draft'. It will then let you choose which of your groups to duplicate it into.
- To make a goal live so Agents can message your Contacts you’ll want to enter the goal’s ‘Edit’ mode and click ‘Launch’.
- Confirm your goal targeting and setup. If this all looks right, click ‘Create Goal’.
NOTE: The goal will be made actionable as soon as all conditions are met in terms of time from goal end dates, contact time, and messaging strategy (ie., if ‘Assigned’, the contacts have been assigned appropriately in the group).
- This launches the goal into live-mode and returns you to the Show: Goals pages with all active and completed goals. Hooray, you did it!
- Don't want to launch it? Rather just delete it? Click the arrow next to edit and select 'delete draft'!
NOTE: Deleting a draft is permanent and cannot be undone.