This article provides instructions on how to remove agents from a Hustle group. For instructions on how to add agents to a Hustle group, see How do I add agents to Hustle?
Note: Only admins can remove agents. For more information, see What are the different Hustle admin roles?
How do I remove an agent from a group?
- In the Hustle admin panel, click the name of the group you want to remove agents from; click on the Agents tab in the group.
- To the right of the agent's name, click the agent options (...) > Remove from Group.
- Choose how to reassign any contacts that are assigned to the agent. You can either reassign to one or several other agents, or leave contacts unassigned.
Note: You'll also see a reminder to assign contacts before you create your next goal. For more information, see How do I use Hustle goals?
Once agents have been removed, any existing conversations will be permanently closed. For more information, see Where are my threads and conversations?
How do I remove agents with a CSV file?
Admins can remove agents by syncing their agent list with a CSV file. Once the sync is complete, the group will only include the agents from the CSV file and remove all others.
Under Synchronize agents from a CSV, click Choose a CSV file. Admins will then be prompted to choose a CSV file to sync with a group’s agent list.
Admins will then need to map the agents phone number, first name, and preferred name fields.
The number of agents that will be removed and added once the import is complete will be noted at the bottom.
Once the import is complete:
- Agents who are not in the group and included in the file, will be added to the group.
- Agents who are in the group and not in the file will be removed from the group.
- Agents who are in the group and included in the file will be updated to reflect any changes (e.g. new preferred name).
Note there are some limits to how many agents you can add to a Hustle group. For more information, see What are the limits for groups, agents & contacts?