As of June 28th, 2023 users of the Hustle platform will be invited and identified by their email instead of their phone number! 🎉
As a reminder, all Hustle accounts still require an email and a phone number. For security reasons we ask that users verify both to complete setting up an Hustle account.
Rest assured, no one you message with Hustle will ever see the phone number of your account. We protect your number with a local area code determined by an administrator to secure your privacy.
- Creating a Hustle account
- Frequently Asked Questions
Creating a Hustle account
- When your admin adds you for the first time, you'll receive an email from Hustle which contains a link to the sign-up page ✨ Tap the link to visit the page.
Note: Phone numbers are no longer the unique identifier for Hustle. This means the same phone number can be used across multiple accounts.
- From the sign up page, the email where you received the invitation will auto-populate in the form. This will be the email associated with your Hustle account. Confirm if this is the email you want to use to log in to Hustle, then continue to fill out the form.
- To continue, you will need to set the following:
- Your Name ✔️
- A phone number ✔️
- A Password for your Hustle account ✔️ (your password must meet the following requirements: Password policy requirements.)
- Review what you've entered for accuracy and click > Continue
- You'll be taken to a Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) page where you'll enter the security code sent to the phone number you provided. Mobile numbers will receive the security code by text message, non-mobile numbers will receive the security code by phone call.
Note: You will have 30 seconds to enter the security code before it refreshes. Also, if you entered the wrong phone number you can click Back to make any changes.
If the phone number you've added is non-mobile, you will receive a phone call that will provide you the security code. If your phone is capable of receiving text messages and you've been waiting longer than a minute to receive your verification text, first, check to see you entered the correct phone number by selecting Back. If the information you've entered is correct, select Continue to receive a new security code. If after another minute you have not received the security code, contact Hustle Support at email@example.com
- Once you click Create Account your account will be created and you're Ready to Hustle! 🥳
For instructions on how to text using Hustle, see:
For video instructions on how to use the Hustle web app, see VIDEO: Hustle Web App Training.
Frequently Asked Questions
I didn't receive an invite email?
If you already have a Hustle account
Existing accounts won’t receive new invite emails. Try logging in with your username and password.
For instructions on how to login to Hustle, see:
If you don't remember your password, you can reset your password when attempting to login.
For instructions on how to reset your password to Hustle, see:
If you are new to Hustle
First, check your junk and spam folders. Sometimes emails end up there. If you don’t see the invite then contact your administrator. Ask them to double check that they have added your correct email address, and ask them to resend the invite.
If you still don’t receive the invite email, have your admin contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email.
Note: If you already have a Hustle account, you won’t receive an invite email, and can go to web.hustle.com/login or the mobile app to log in with your credentials. Your new workflows will be available when your administrator adds you to a new group with goals.
My Hustle account information is wrong?
Ask your admin to double check the information is correct. If the email associated with your account is incorrect - request your admin remove your account from the Hustle group, re-add you with the correct email and resend the invite email.
I entered my information wrong?
If during signup, you entered the wrong name or phone number you can click Back to make any changes.
If after you've created your account, you want to make changes to your account details (email, name, phone number), you can do so from your Profile Settings.