This article will take you through tips and tricks to use Hustle’s new Script Assistant, our exciting AI-powered feature to help you send out creative messages that catch more attention 🎉 Script Assistant will be live for all Admins on April 25th, 2023!
How do I use the Script Assistant to create scripts?
When creating a new goal, Admins will set up scripts, or pre-written messages, that Agents (texters) will use to message contacts. For more info, check out How do I use Hustle goals? Scripts allow agents to send messages faster and ensure that contacts are all getting the same information for each goal 🙌
Script Assistant is a powerful new tool for Hustle admins, because it harnesses AI to craft unique messages with the right tone for your audience, and saves admins time so messages can go out and responses can start flowing in!
When creating your goal and setting up your scripts, you’ll see a new tab in the Script Editor called SCRIPT ASSISTANT.
Script Assistant is powered by AI. Remember when everyone was posting their AI portraits? This is like that, but for texting. Script Assistant can help your messages sound anywhere from formal to comical to waxing poetic.
Here are the steps to make your script dreams come true:
- Open the Script Editor by clicking into any script in the Goal Form.
- Select the SCRIPT ASSISTANT tab.
- Type in your Script Summary. This could be any general description of the type of event or message you want to send to your contacts in this goal, just keep it to 135 characters or less! The more descriptive, the better.
- Then you'll choose the Tone of your message. You'll also have to option to toggle whether or not you want your message to include Emojis! 🎉✨
- When you're ready, click on Generate Script to let the AI craft a script to your specifications.
- If the first script generated isn't your vibe, you can click Generate Another Script to get a new one! You can do this as many times as you'd like until you find a script that feels right 😎
When you like what you see, click on Insert This Script to drop that script into the Script Editor, and then make any desired tweaks until it's perfect. Don't forget to send yourself a test message before launching the goal to make sure everything looks good!
How can I disable the Script Assistant?
Account admins can disable Script Assistant for all organizations in the account by navigating to Account Overview > Account Settings > Media & Messages, then scrolling to Script Assistant and selecting Disabled.