Once you’ve created your Hustle account log in to the Hustle mobile app, or Hustle web app, to text contacts.
To log in to the Hustle mobile app:
- Download the Hustle mobile app from your phone’s app store.
- Open the Hustle mobile app and tap Log In.
- Enter your Hustle email and password > Log In.
For instructions on how to use the Hustle Web App, see How do I text using the Hustle web app?
- How do I see my workflows?
- How do I see my conversations?
- How do I manage my Hustle profile?
- How do I switch what campaign I text for?
How do I see my workflows?
If you have messages to send they’ll appear in the Workflows tab. Workflows are where agents send messages to contacts to complete goals. Contacts targeted in the goal are segmented into batches so agents can pace their outreach and manage replies in a timely manner.
You can see every workflow you have available on the Workflows tab. There are two types of workflows:
- To do: Also known as initial workflows; where agents begin the conversation with contacts and send the first message.
- Replies: Also known as response workflows; where agents reply to unread messages from contacts.
To enter a workflow tap Begin Sending Replies. While sending messages, you’ll be notified of incoming replies to respond to.
Once all the messages in a workflow have been sent, the workflow will move under Recently Completed. Future workflows will appear under Upcoming.
The Hustle Messenger is where you message contacts, mark opt outs, and capture data from conversations using tags and lead actions.
Towards the bottom of the page is the text box where you’ll send and edit messages to contacts:
- Scripts (): Pre-written messages written by the admin(s) of the group that agents can use to text contacts. You can create your own scripts here as well. Note: For To Do (initial) workflows, the initial script auto-populates the text box.
- Lead actions (): The response agents mark for contacts (Yes, no, declined, etc.). Admins can set lead actions to populate the text box with a specific script when a response is checked.
Tap the contacts name at the top of the screen to:
- Apply tags.
- Edit a contact’s Hustle profile (change the name, leave notes, etc.)
Above the contacts name, you’ll see your progress through the current batch of contacts.
Note: Swiping left anywhere on the screen Skips the contact and moves the conversation to Unresponded.
How do I see my conversations?
You can review your conversations with contacts in the Conversations tab. Here you’ll see every conversation you’ve taken part of and can make several changes including applying tags, opting-out contacts, editing a contact's profile, marking a lead action, etc.
There are two filters for Conversations:
- Every conversation under All includes:
- Every conversation you’ve had with a contact.
- Every conversation where you were you the last agent on the thread.
- Your unread messages, marked with a blue dot
- Every conversation under Unresponded includes:
- Every conversation where you were the last agent on the thread.
- Conversations that may have been read, but are still Unresponded to (contacts haven’t received a response).
While reviewing conversations:
- You can search for contacts by first or last name, group name, or tags.
- You’ll be able to use the Hustle Messenger and message contacts, apply tags, opt-out contacts, etc.
- Opening a conversation will mark the thread as read. Once a conversation has been marked as read, it’ll be available for review in both the All and Unresponded tab.
How do I manage my Hustle profile?
To make changes to your Hustle profile tap Profile on the bottom right. Here you can change your name, reset your password, and review what group(s) you’re a part of.
For instructions on how to change your email, see How do I change my Hustle email?.
Note: To change your phone number contact Hustle support with your profile’s email, current phone number, and new phone number.
To change your name, tap it > make changes > Save.
Note: Updating your name in the mobile app won’t change the name that populates in scripts. To change the name used in scripts, an admin will need to update your Preferred Name in the Agents tab of the admin panel.
Tap Membership to see every group you’re a part of.
For instructions on how to reset your password, see How do I reset my Hustle password?
How do I switch what campaign I text for?
You can use one Hustle account to message for multiple campaigns and Orgs. To switch what campaign/org you’re messaging for, in Workflows tap the name of the org at the top > the org’s name.