Strong relationships with contacts are built and established through consistency over time. Whether it's matching specific contacts to specific organizers, sharing the load evenly between your team, or reassigning contacts during change-- Hustle will intuitively help you assign contacts to your agents so they can message contacts from the same phone number for multiple goals.
1. Go to the Admin Panel and click on the Contacts tab.
2. After uploading contacts, you will see a notification with a hyperlink-- click on "Assign them."
NOTE: There is a 10k contact limit on how many contacts you can assign to your agents. However, for a sustainable number of conversations, we recommend no more than 2k contacts per agent if you want to quick reply time and quantity sustainable.
3. You will then be given options of how you’d like to make the assignments. Make a selection then click on the "Assign Contacts" button:
1. Add 3 columns to your CSV file (Agent First, Agent Phone Number, Agent Email).
2. Add the agent info in those columns in the same rows as the contacts you’d like to be assigned to them.
3. When you are ready to import, choose the relevant headers, then select "assign to organizer specified in each row (will reassign existing contacts)".
Strong relationships with contacts are built over time as a best practice, but we get it: sometimes your organizers are simply not available. This guide will explain how to reassign contacts in a Hustle group. You will need organization or group level access to perform these actions.
- Go to the Agents tab and click on the ellipsis (...) for the organizer whose contact's you wish to reassign.
- Select 'Reassign Agent's Contacts.'
- In the reassignment window, you will then be given options for whom you wish to reassign the contacts. You can reassign to one or several specific agents in the group, or you can randomly reassign amongst all agents. Make a selection then click on the 'Save' button.
You can optionally remove an agent once you have reassigned all their contacts away. This is great for keeping your groups up to date with current organizers.
NOTE: You will also be prompted to reassign an agent's contacts before you remove an agent from a group
NOTE: If you use the Anyone messaging strategy, these contacts will still be included if targeted without needing to be assigned. But if you use Assigned goals, be sure contacts are assigned so they are messaged!