You can now export your organizations data quickly and easily. In this article, we'll explain how to pull this data. You can also export data for a specific group or goal! For more information on how to do this, please refer to our help article here.
Starting an Organization Export
1) To export organization data, go to the Settings panel on the far-left side of the page. Then click General Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page.
2) Click "Start New Export" to kick off the export building process.
3) When your organization data is ready, you will receive an email with a link to your updated admin panel.
4) You can then decide to export one or more of the files listed below:
- Leads - all leads in the organization with accompanying data like custom fields, all tags and external (VAN) IDs.
- Messages - all messages that have been sent and received within the organization with accompanying data like which agent sent the message, the time the message was sent and external (VAN) IDs.
- Actions - all button actions that have been recorded for all goals in the organization with accompanying data about the contacts that took those actions like custom fields, all tags and external (VAN) IDs.