Hustle account admins have the highest level of access between the different levels of admin roles.
While not every team will require the complexity of an account structure, it helps for those that have a large network of admins and agents who belong to several efforts. For more information about admin roles, see What are the different admin Hustle roles?
You can manage your account and different organizations on the Account Overview page.
From the Account Overview page:
- Organizations: Manage the organizations in your account. This includes duplicating or enabling outbound MMS for your organization, and other settings.
- Click Add Organization to create a new organization.
- Click Export to get a CSV file of all your organizations.
- Members: Review the members in your organization, including all agents, group admins, org. admins, etc.
- Reports: Review core performance metrics, like engagement or opt out rate, at an account level and for different organizations.
- Account Settings: Manage the settings of your account. Including adding other account admins, changing opt out settings, and enabling Broadcast and outbound MMS for every organization in your account.
- Compliance: Delete contacts from every organization in the account and configure SMS Protection for the account .
- How do I add account admins?
- How do I find an organization?
- How do I add a new organization?
- How do I copy and delete an organization in an account?
- How do I add an organization admin?
- How do I delete contacts?
- How do I register for 10DLC?
- How do I manage harmful content?
- Opt out settings
- How do I enable MMS?
- How do I enable personalized clips?
How do I add account admins?
To add an account admin go to the Account Settings tab in the Account Overview page and either choose from an existing member or invite a new admin by clicking Invite a new admin.
How do I find an organization?
The Account Overview page can be reached by an account admin by clicking their initials in the top right corner. This Account Overview page displays all the organizations within an account.
How do I add a new organization?
To add an organization go to the Account Overview page and click the Add Organization button in the top right.
To edit the settings of a new organization, see What can organization admins do?
How do I copy and delete an organization in an account?
Account admins can duplicate organizations in their account on the Account Overview page. Click the ellipsis (...) and click Duplicate organization.
Organizations can’t be deleted if agents or contacts have been added. To delete an organization with agents or contacts, please contact support.
When duplicating an organization, you'll create a new one and have the option to bring over the following settings:
- General settings
- Hours of Operation
- Custom Fields
- VAN Integrations
- Note: Every active integration in the organization will be copied; admins can't choose specific integrations to copy over.
How do I add an organization admin?
For instructions on how to add an organization, admins can see What can organization admins do?
How do I delete contacts?
For instructions on how to delete a lead, see How do I delete contacts from Hustle?
How do I register for 10DLC?
For instructions on how to register for 10DLC, see How do I register for 10DLC with Hustle?
For more information about 10DLC, see What is 10DLC?
How do I enable Broadcast?
Account admins can enable Broadcast for specific or all organizations in the account from the Account Settings tab of the Account Overview page.
How do I manage harmful content?
For information on how to manage content from contacts, see How do I manage harmful content?
How do I enable MMS?
Account admins can enable outbound MMS for every organization in the account from the Account Settings tab of the Account Overview page.
Account admins can also enable outbound MMS for individual organizations from the Organizations tab of the Account Overview page.
How do I enable personalized clips?
For Hustle organizations with personalized clips enabled, admins can require that agents include short video recordings called personalized clips to accompany messages in an initial and/or reminder workflow.
Personalized clips are up to 15 seconds long and only available when messaging via Hustle’s web app.
For instructions on how to use the web app, see How do I text using the Hustle web app?
Account admins can choose to enable personalized clips for specific organizations or for every organization in the account from the Account Settings tab of the Account Overview page.
When selected, the option to enable personalized clips for a specific organization is available from the organizations option of the Account Overview.
Note: Personalized clips is not available to Canadian organizations. Organizations must also have MMS enabled to use personalized clips.
For more information on enabling MMS see: How do I enable MMS? If you do not know who your Hustle account admin is, please email email@example.com
Opt out settings
By default, opt outs are specific to individual organizations. Account admins can set whether opt outs from one organization apply across all other organizations in the account.