Hustle account admins have the highest level of access between the different levels of admin roles.
While not every team will require the complexity of an account structure, it helps for those that have a large network of admins and agents who belong to several efforts.
You can manage your account and different organizations on the Account Overview page.
From the Account Overview page:
- Organizations: Manage the organizations in your account. This includes duplicating or enabling outbound MMS for your organization, and other settings.
- Click Add Organization to create a new organization.
- Click Export to get a CSV file of all your organizations.
- Members: Review the members in your organization, including all agents, group admins, org. admins, etc.
- Reports: Review core performance metrics, like engagement or opt out rate, at an account level and for different organizations.
- Account Settings: Manage the settings of your account. Including adding other account admins, changing opt out settings, and enabling outbound MMS for every organization in your account.
- How do I add account admins?
- How do I find an organization?
- How do I add a new organization?
- How do I copy and delete an organization in an account?
- How do I add an organization admin?
- Opt out settings
- Outbound MMS
How do I add account admins?
To add an account admin go to the Account Settings tab in the Account Overview page and either choose from an existing member or invite a new admin by clicking Invite a new admin.
How do I find an organization?
The Account Overview page can be reached by an account admin by clicking their initials in the top right corner. This Account Overview page displays all the orgs. within an account.
How do I add a new organization?
To add an organization go to the Account Overview page and click the Add Organization button in the top right.
To edit the settings of a new organization, see What can organization admins do?
How do I copy and delete an organization in an account?
Account admins can duplicate organizations in their account on the Account Overview page. Click the ellipsis (...) and click Duplicate organization.
Organizations can’t be deleted if agents or contacts have been added. To delete an organization with agents or contacts, please contact support.
When duplicating an organization, you'll create a new one and have the option to bring over the following settings:
- General settings
- Hours of Operation
- Custom Fields
How do I add an organization admin?
For instructions on how to add an org. admin see What can organization admins do?
Opt out settings
By default, opt outs are specific to individual organizations. Account admins can set whether opt outs from one organization apply across all other organizations in the account.
Account admins can enable outbound MMS for every organization in the account from the Account Settings tab of the Account Overview page.
Account admins can also enable outbound MMS for individual organizations from the Organizations tab of the Account Overview page.