For Hustle organizations with personalized clips enabled, admins can require agents include short video recordings called personalized clips to accompany messages in an initial and/or reminder workflow.
Personalized clips are up to 15 seconds and only available when messaging via hustle’s web app.
For instructions on how to use the web app, see How do I text using the Hustle web app.
How do agents record personalized clips?
Agents that want to participate in a personalized clip workflow must do so from the web app at https://web.hustle.com
From the web app agents can follow these steps:
- Join the appropriate workflow by selecting Start
- From the workflow script review page, agents can review the video scripts that will be available while agents record videos. Message scripts will also be available for review. At the bottom of the page click Continue to begin the workflow.
- Agents will now be prompted with a web recorder and relevant video script. To begin recording, select Start Capture. Agents will have a maximum of 15 seconds to record a video clip and can select Stop to stop recording at any point in time.
- When the recording is completed or stopped, Agents will have the option to
- select the video (>) to review the video
- select Reset to record a new video
- select Use to include the video in the message
- Once an agent selects Use, the video recording will be included with the message
- Agents can click Send to deliver the message with the video recording and queue up the next contact in the workflow. The script may be different depending on the variables included in the script like the contact’s name and custom fields.