This article provides instructions on how admins can use MMS in their scripts and goals. When MMS is enabled, admins can include images and GIFs in scripts and messages sent out to contacts.
Note: Most carriers impose a 600 kB limit on images sent via MMS, so when creating goals make sure images in workflows don't exceed 600 kB. Additionally, we recommend using a 3:2 or 2:3 vertical aspect ratio and testing scripts to verify the delivery of messages is timely and aligns with expectations. For instructions on how to test scripts, see How do I test a script?
MMS messages carry an additional cost and can only be sent out if the organization has MMS enabled by an account admin. Account admins can find instructions on how to enable MMS from the account’s settings in How do I enable MMS?
How do I add photos and GIFs to scripts?
To add photos or GIFs to a script:
- While creating a goal, scroll down to the script you want to include MMS in and click Edit.
- Click Media.
- Click Add image to add an image or GIF to the script.
- If you have Hustle Studio enabled, click Add Story. For more information about getting started with Hustle Studio, see How do I get started with Hustle Studio?
- Click Upload Image and choose the image or GIF that you want to include in the script.
- When the upload finishes, the name of the file will appear in the top left of the script.
- Click Save to save the script with the MMS file. When the goal launches, the script will now include the uploaded image!
How are MMS messages from contacts seen?
Contacts sometimes reply to agents with an MMS message. Admins can use the MMS Protection Setting to hide these MMS messages or allow agents to see them
For more information, see How do I manage harmful images from contacts?